|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Screenshots|
Using LayerEmu with existing scripts:
- Place them all in same directory on your own host (please no leeching, MozDev is having its own problems currently).
- Add the following code to your page:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="LayerEmu bindings" href="pathTo/LayerEmu.css"/>
- That's it! Your done - hopefully your previously NS4-only code will become NS4+ code :-)
Using LayerEmu with new scripts:
- Simply put - DON'T! Writing your code to W3C DOM standards is the way forward, and LayerEmu will not offer any support to implementing this for new scripts.
- Remember that the point of LayerEmu is to make scripts that weren't going to be updated work in Gecko, and not to allow old-fashioned, proprietary coding practices to continue.
- Friends don't let other friends ignore web standards.